If you’ve been unlucky enough to deal with a nuisance animal problem in the past, you likely understand how extensive it can be, though it may not seem that way on the surface. It doesn’t seem like a raccoon, rodent, or bird could cause significant damage, but hundreds or thousands of dollars in damage is not uncommon, and we always recommend leaving the repair job up to a professional for best results.
Just some of the types of damage animals can do include:
- Chewed or damaged wiring in walls or attics
- Damaged or soiled attic insulation
- Uprooted plants
- Foundation damage
- Holes in roofing components or fascia boards
- Damaged ventilation ducting
Why Use a Professional?
While it may be tempting to tackle repairs on your own, there are some very good reasons to trust the professionals at Critter Control® of West Palm Beach instead.
- We know what to look for. We have decades of experience in removing nuisance animals, and we know their habits well. Our technicians can quickly locate and assess any damages an animal has caused, so we can get your home back to top shape in no time.
- Repairs are time-consuming. You may have the tools at your disposal, but the fact of the matter is that many types of repairs are more time consuming than the average homeowner can handle.
- Quality work, every time. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work here at Critter Control®, and we can guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with your repairs for years to come.
Let the Professionals Help
If your home is in need of repairs after a nuisance wildlife problem, let Critter Control® of West Palm Beach take care of you. Call us today to schedule a consultation and our team of expert technicians will work with you to create a solution that suits your needs. Contact us at 561-274-0224 for a free inspection.