Even the beautiful coastal city of West Palm Beach isn’t immune to critters looking for a new home. Especially when bad weather rolls in from the sea, rodents like mice will attempt to enter your home in hopes of dry shelter. However, as soon as you sense the presence of these critters in your home, you should call the mouse removal experts at Critter Control® West Palm Beach to help keep your home safe from the dangers mice can bring.
Impacts on Your West Palm Home
The longer mice stay in your home, the more time they have to damage it. And although they may seem small, they can do some very costly damages to your home, especially if the infestation gets large enough. Mice are known to:
- Contaminate your food supplies as they search for resources
- Damage your attic insulation by ripping it out for nesting material, or from their urine and feces soaking into it
- Damage wiring and other structural components
- Transmit fatal diseases like leptospirosis
- Spread fleas in home which can effect both you and your pets
Call on the Professionals
Although you can attempt to remove mice from your home with DIY traps, it’s rather difficult, and will often cost more than hiring a professional. Trapping mice is an exact since, as you must know where to place each trap and how to bait it. Instead, trust the professionals with decades of experience. At Critter Control® West Palm, we have all the tools and knowledge required to remove mice from your home as quickly and safely as possible. To learn more about our services, or to schedule your free consultation, call us today at 561-274-0224.