When raccoons enter your home unannounced, it can take a lot to get them back out, since they are so resilient and resourceful. At Critter Control® West Palm, raccoons are some of the larger critters we deal with in homes. However, that doesn’t mean they can’t slip through smaller holes in your soffits, gaining access to your attic and walls. To prevent a large infestation, it is important to catch it before it grows.
In order to keep your home safe from a large infestation, you have to know the signs raccoons will leave behind when in your home:
- Trash strewn all over your property, with knocked over trashcans nearby
- Droppings in or around your home that are similar in size to a small dog’s
- Interior damages, especially in your attic, like ripped insulation, or ruined stored belongings
- Sagging or stained walls or ceiling from the build-up of raccoon urine and feces
How We’ll Help
Raccoons will cause lots of structural damages in your home which include:
- Ruining insulation, which drives up electricity bill
- Chewing on electrical wires, creating fire hazards
- Destroying stored belongings in your attic
- Staining walls and ceiling with urine and feces
- Spreading fatal diseases like rabies
Because raccoons are so dangerous and can lash out when they feel threatened, it is important to never attempt to trap them on your own. The expert raccoon trappers at Critter Control® West Palm can help rid you of your raccoon infestation in a quick and safe manner. Don’t put your home or family at risk any longer.